Friday, March 2, 2012

Last Blog before spring break!

This week has been a busy one, with alot of different midterms to study for and papers to write. But the past seven days have also been full of exciting things, especially my first ever conference track meet as a Kohawk. There were many great performances at the meet, including Keelie Finnel being named MVP on the Women's side, but for me it was a great learning experience. My race didn't go exactly how I planned, but there were many positives that I will be able to build off of over the next week! This week has also been busy because over spring break, the Writing Center will be moving out of Peterson, and into Gage, so we have been packing boxes and preparing all week. I personally am really excited for the new writing center location, because it is now much closer to the Caf, which I hope leads to chocolate milk whenever I want it. I will also be sure to post some awesome pictures of the new writing center as soon as possible.  The third and probably most memorable thing that happened this week, was that I recieved and accepted a bid to join the fraternity here at Coe called Phi Kappa Tau. I look forward to learning much more about the fraternity when I return from spring break! Overall, even through the midterm exams, and papers, this week was still great, and I can't wait to get back after break and finish out the semester strong
Until The Next Adventure, Ryan Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment