Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Crazy Wednesday!

Wednesday is my most hectic day of the week, and when you add in things like an 8am Psychology exam, it tends to get even more crazy! Today started out with me getting up at 640 to get breakfast before my exam. After the exam, I went straight to my work study in the Psychology department which is where I will be until 11. At eleven, I have lifting with the team, and then lunch before going to my Accounting 2 class at 1, followed by my Western Civilization class at 2. After my classes, I have a practice at 4, and it is the last hardworkout of the week, before our conference meet this saturday. After practice, I am hopefully planning on getting some dinner with the team, and showering before I go to the writing center for work! Colere reading begins at seven, and then I work as well until 9! After 9, I look forward to finishing up some of my Econ Homework, before calling it a day. I know that this day sounds a little packed, but honestly days like these are my favorites, and I wouldn't trade being here for the world! There's No Place Like Coe!
Until the next adventure,
Ryan Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment