Monday, March 26, 2012

A Week of Looking Forward

This past weekend was a pretty quiet one here at Coe. A couple more fraternities and sororities had their formals, and there was alot of important college basketball on, so alot of people just sort of chilled this weekend. It was great getting the extra sleep that this weekend brought, and i know that it will definately come in handy this week, with all of the awesome things that Coe has available. The first thing I am looking forward to is Greek Week. Greek Week at Coe is a full week of competetions between the different Fraternities and Sororities on campus, they do things like tug of wars, and talent shows and Bowling, and I am looking forward to some friendly competition and hopefully a week full of wins. I am also cautiously looking forward to wednesday and thursday, where I have two tests in two of my more challenging classes, I have been spending alot of time studying for both of these, and I look forward to hopefully doing great on both of these.I am also looking forward to coninuing to work on Colere, and see how our Editor's hard work has payed off.  Also, this weekend Coe will continue to show their play Drood, which is based off of the mystery written by Charles Dickens, and I will be seeing the Sunday show! Finally, and most importantly, I am looking forward to getting back and racing for the first time this outdoor season. This saturday we will race at Central College in Pella, and I am just excited to be able to get out of my own head for a little bit, and go back to focusing on racing as hard and as smart as I can. I am hoping to race in my first ever 1500, and show everyone how hard I have been working.
Until The Next Adventure,
Ryan Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment