Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Just Another Tuesday At Coe!

Today was just a great day! I was working in the Writing Center like I do every other Tuesday, then out of nowhere, Fred Jackson and his whole family just walked in! For those of you who don't know, Fred Jackson is a running back for the Buffalo Bills, who graduated from Coe, after playing football and running track here at Coe. I was lucky enough to get to talk to him for a while, and he was an awesome guy. It is great that he is able to make time to come back and visit Coe, because everyone here has so much respect for him, not only as an athlete, but also as a person. I hope fifteen years from now, I am able to return to Coe, and people look up to me the way that we all looked up to him today!
Until The Next Adventure,
Ryan Rey

Hanging out in the Bookstore

No comments:

Post a Comment