Friday, March 30, 2012

Gloriana and Gordon

My Brother Gordon, here for admitted Students Weekend!
Every year here at Coe, there is one huge concert that the school hosts, and that is free for the students. This year it was Gloriana, with Tyler Hilton opening, and they performed in Eby. This weekend is also a big deal because it is admitted students weekend here at Coe, which means that alot of prospective students are staying here on Campus. I am lucky enough to host a pretty awesome kid this weekend, who also happens to be my little brother.
 Gordon got to Coe at around noon today, and had a few meetings with coaches, followed by an awesome "behind the scenes" tour of Coe College given by me. He also came to my Western Civilization class, and really seemed to enjoy it. Finally that night, we forced our dad to take us to Outback( It is always nice to change things up a little, and get away from the Caf) before heading over to the Gloriana concert. I personally had never really listened to Gloriana before this concert, but they were GREAT, and I look forward to getting to listen to more of their music. After the concert, Gordon and I went to hang out with a bunch of the guys on the team, and we just chilled, and listened to music as we got ready for our first outdoor meet, which is tomorrow! Overall, it was great getting to spend time not only with my Coe family, but also with my real family. I hope he had a great time, and was able to see how great Coe College really is! #theresnoplacelikeCOE
Until The Next Adventure,
Ryan Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment