Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Flunk Day

Yesterday was Flunk Day, and for me it couldn't possibly have come on a better day! I was exhausted from a weekend full of visits and formals, and had a Western Civilization test that afternoon. Luckily, I was given two more days to study! Although I had alot of studying to do, that studying would have to wait, because it was the most exciting day of the whole school year!

Flunk Day!
 My flunk day began at 6:40 in the morning, I just woke up to go lift with the team, but instead was called by my teammate informing me that it was Flunk Day. Instead of lifting, we went on a run, since we knew that practice would be cancelled. It was a beautiful day, and at about 11 We all made our way out to the quad for some lunch. The burgers were delicious, and from that point I spent my afternoon, hanging out with some friends, and playing in a foam pit, before going across the street and playing some pretty intense sand volleyball! Flunk day officially ended at 4:00 that night, which meant I had to get back to the real world, and start studying. I would say that the only sad part about my first Flunkday as a Kohawk was that now I have to wait a whole year until the Next One!
Until the Next Adventure,
Ryan Rey


No comments:

Post a Comment