Thursday, October 27, 2011

Midterm Madness :(

This week marked the halfway point of my first semester in college.  Time really flies when you're having fun, but I knew it was time to crack down because I had midterm exams and papers due this week!  The first exam I had was in Accounting and I was really nervous.  I studied for this midterm harder than I'd ever studied for any test in my life!  I'd like to give a "shout-out" to the makers of Mountain Dew for making this studying possible!  Overall, my studying paid off and I got an "A."  Also, I had to write two papers, one for my FYS class and one for Western Masterworks and had another exam for my Politics class.  Basically, all of my teachers decided to pile on the hard work this week!  So far I would have to say that my FYS class is definitely my favorite, and not just because Professor Hayes reads my blog!  Until taking my FYS class, (which is on sustainability) I never realized how much we can do to help our environment and the generations of the future.  I look forward to the rest of the semester!  Luckily, after seven difficult days, the midterm week was finally over.  I know next week will be much more exciting!  Keep reading!  Until the next adventure......Ryan Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment