Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Break full of pictures!


Resteraunt with friends, its good to be back!
This thanksgiving was the first one that I didn't have with my whole family, since most of them were in Arkansas, so my brother and I headed back to Illinois for a weekend full of great food, family, and friends! It was great to go back to my hometown, enjoy restaurants they don't have in Iowa,
  and get to spend time with people I have been missing a lot!

Chief Lizzy on thanksgiving!
 Over break, I did things have a thanksgiving meal with 26 of my friends, that consisted of not only the typical turkey and potatoes, but also Taco Bell,  (classy i know).
Pizza Rolls, So Good!

 I also journeyed to Walmart in the middle of the night on an adventure to get pizza rolls!
 The next day, I was able to go to a place called trampoline world, where the whole place is full of trampolines to jump on, and it was an awesome way to get a workout, without running!



Trampoline World!








 Later on, my brother and I gave a tour of Plainfield to our friend Amy, from Coe. We did things like show off our track, our best restaurant, and finally our old house!
Giving Amy a tour!







Theater picture!
  On thanksgiving day, I also got to take my youngest cousins to see Wreck it Ralph, and It was outstanding! I suggest that everyone who is reading this blog should stop reading and immediately head to the theater to go see it!






I also was lucky enough to go black friday shopping for the first time ever! It was a night filled with excitement, but also I wish i would have slept, instead of staying out until 4 in the morning!
Black Friday Shopping, I am soo tired!

Finally on my last night in Plainfield, I went with some of my closest friends to a huge singing competition to watch my friend Sam sing. She was incredible, and it was great to see her doing what she loves in front of so many people, and in such a historic and beautiful building.

I could not ask for better friends!

 Overall, this was a weekend was one that I will never forget, filled with the people that I love, and I cant wait for the next time that I spend time back home. I am looking forward to the next few weeks at Coe, and being able to start running again, and having our huge school wide fundraiser, Lumberjack Fest, this upcoming weekend!
Until the Next Adventure, Ryan Rey

2 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome! Wish I went to Coe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should definitely come set up a visit if you are interested!

      Delete