Sunday, December 2, 2012

LumberJack Fest!

LumberJack Photo Shoot?
Every year, once a year, my fraternity has a giant campus wide fundraiser called LumberJack Fest. During this fundraiser, we do things like serve pancakes, have a beard competition, have a flannel fashion show, and even let people raise money shave our beards, which we have been working on for the whole month of November! I would have to say that my beard was without a doubt the best, but somehow I did not win the beard competition:( As a whole, this fundraiser was a huge success, and we raised a lot of money for our national charity! One thing I really like about Coe is just how supportive the whole campus is of each other, and LumberJack Fest was a perfect example of that, everyone came out and supported, instead of sleeping in, because everyone here really is like a family.....and who would miss out on all you can eat pancakes?
Finished Product!


In the end, My beard was shaved into a great moustache, which I will hopefully be keeping for a long time!


Until The Next Adventure, Ryan Rey
The Track Team looking great in Flannel, and supporting a good cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment