Thursday, November 8, 2012

Interesting couple of days!

The past few days have been extremely packed, but also very exciting! Two days ago, we began planning for our recycling club dance, which is going to make history as the most fun event EVER in Coe College history! Also last night, I was elected to the Interfraternal Council board as Vice President of Service, and I look forward to planning some great philanthropy events in the next few months! Finally about twenty minutes ago, I was chosen as the the communications editor for a literary work here at Coe called Colere! For more information on Colere, you can check out our website at colere.coe.edu! Overall, It is awesome to be able to get involved in so many things here on campus so easily, and I look forward to making my voice heard, and continuing to make Coe an awesome place not just to get an education, but to get grow as an individual!
Until the Next Adventure,
Ryan Rey
p.s. Keep an eye out for my next blog, which will be all about visits here at Coe! It's gonna be prettty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment