Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween Pub Dance!!!

Growing up, Halloween was always my favorite holliday, and when I first came to college, I was worried that no one in college would want to dress up and celebrate! Luckily here at Coe, there are many different opportunities for students to still get to dress up, no matter how old we are. Every year, Coe's student activities committee plans a halloween dance in the PUB, where students can come in costume, dance and enjoy free food and halloween activities! This year, a group of my friends decided to be pokemon and pokemon trainers, so I was Ash Ketchum. This dance was a great experience, as we got to all sort of go back to being children for a whole night, instead of having to stress out about classes and GPA's and we instead got to eat candy and do the monster mash! If anyone reading this blog has any good costume ideas for next year, feel free to email me at Rcrey@coe.edu! Also if you are interested in visiting, let me know, and we can figure out a date!
Halloween as Pokemon, best costume ever?
Until The Next Adventure,

Ryan Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment