Monday, November 19, 2012

Getting back into the swing of things

BEST BREAD EVER!!
Now that my season is officially over, it seems like a part of me is just missing! Instead of going to practice everyday, I can instead shift back and focus more on my classes, and making sure that my grades are where they are supposed to be! I have been working really hard on my politics speech coming up, and recently started my final research paper for Biopsych, on concussions in sports. It is a great feeling to be all caught up, and get to enjoy some free time! One thing that is really cool about going to school in a bigger city like Cedar Rapids is that there are so many great restaurants for us to explore! This past week, I got to go to the Irish Democrat, an awesome smaller place, with the best cheese wontons I have ever tasted! I also got to go to Granite City, for a friends birthday, and we all got to eat some of the best free bread in the whole world! I look forward to eating at all of the best resteraunts in Cedar Rapids before I graduate, and if you have any suggestions for awesome food places, feel free to let me know!
Until The Next Adventure, Ryan Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment