Thursday, October 18, 2012

Oshkosh meet!

Reunited with my friends!!
Every year, The Coe cross country team drives up to Oshkosh Wisconsin, to run on a super flat and fast course, but unfortunately the past two years, we have been pretty unlucky with the weather! Last year, it was extremely windy, and this year it was storming and pooring rain during our whole race! I was able to still run a great race, as I actually ran my fastest time of the season, with the awful weather! After the meet, it was fall break so I was able to return home and spend time with my friends for a couple days, before coming back to school! It is awesome that Coe has a fall break that allows its students to do this, instead of not having any breaks until thanksgiving! I definitily enjoyed the break from classes, but it will be good to get my head back into everything!
Until the Next Adventure,
Ryan Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment