Thursday, October 11, 2012

KCOE Radio

Hey everyone!
Today was a pretty awesome day, because I got asked to do a radio show here on campus, were I basically get to talk and play music for a couple hours a week! This is a great experience because it not only is alot of fun, but it will also look great on a resume. I love that here at Coe, opportunites like this are available to me, even though I am not a communications major here at Coe! I look forward to entertaining everyone every Tuesday night, 9-11! If you guys are potential students interested Coe, and have any questions for me about anything, or want to see me blog about anything specific, feel free to Email me at Rcrey@coe.edu! Also if you are interested in listening to me on the radio tune into Kcoe48.com and click listen live!
My Co-host Connor Swanson

Until the Next Adventure,
Ryan Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment