Sunday, September 16, 2012

St. Olaf Meet!

For our second meet of the season, we travelled all the way up to Northfield Minnesota, for a Saturday morning meet at St. Olaf. It was an awesome course, and as a team we achieved all of our goals. We were led by our senior Andrew Dewar, who was the fourth D3 runner to finish.


Andrew Dewar runs a 26:21 8k

 Personally, I was feeling pretty good with my race, I was 7th on our team, and there is still plenty of improving to be done. It was awesome to get to race on this course early, and sort of scout it out before November, when we will return as a team for the regional meet. My favorite part about all these long drives we go on, is just the time that we get to spend together as a team, making jokes and playing random games. One thing I learned as a freshman was that if you ever fell asleep on a bus, you would get pictures taken of you, and that is just something you would have to live with....
Nathan Rumpza, our freshman sleeping on the bus.....



  As the season keeps going, I look forward to constantly putting in more miles than I ever have before and consistently getting better, next Friday we will travel to Augustana College for what will be an awesome race there, I look forward to sharing great stories with you!
Until The Next Adventure,

Ryan Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment