Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Random Tuesday At Coe!

Today was overall just a great day, my first class was full of excitement, and free candy, which is always ok! Practice was also awesome, it was an easy run, so our girls team decided that we should all wear one color of our choice and call it power ranger day. I wore red, and it was a huge success! The rest of the campus probably thought we were being fools, but it was awesome running around campus looking like one big rainbow. I look forward to our next theme day, and know that it will be as fun! Today was also great because I went to an environmental club meeting and was lucky enough to be named the chair of the recycling committee at Coe! I have a great group of kids on my committee and we are going to do a ton of awesome stuff this year!
Until the Next Adventure,
What a great looking team!
Ryan Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment