Thursday, September 13, 2012

First Recycing Committee of The Year!

Me with the Queen of Recycling here at Coe!
Today was the first meeting of Coe's recycling committee, and it was a great start to what I know is going to be a great year as far as recycling goes at Coe. Like I mentioned before, for some reason they named me head of this committee, and it is a huge honor to get to hang out with some of the most dedicated and caring students on campus once a week. I was shocked at how many people showed up, and I hope that people continue to show up as the year continues. At our first meeting we made signs out of cardboard promoting recycling, which we hung up. We also played some get to know you games, and discussed some future ideas, which as of right now are TOP SECRET. I know how upset you guys are, but it will definintely be worth the wait:) If you are a student at Coe, and you are reading this blog, you will without a doubt come to our next meeting, Thursday night in AD lobby, we will have food!  If you are a prospective student and you have any questions about Coe or about recycling or the writing center, or runnning or blogging or anything at all, feel free to email me at rcrey@coe.edu or follow me on twitter at @RyanRun17!
Until The Next Adventure,

Ryan Rey
The Coolest Kids at Coe College!

No comments:

Post a Comment