Sunday, September 9, 2012

Off week, Running of the Stairs

This weekend we didn't have a meet, so we instead stayed at Coe and did a lot of team bonding. We all were able to go together to get ice cream at dairy queen after a practice and talk about our season so far. It was really cool to really get to know the other 11 guys on the team, and they are becoming more and more like family. Sunday night was running of the stairs, which is a big deal for the sororities at Coe. All of the girls get really dressed up and basically chose which sorority they want to be in. Our fraternity goes to watch every year, but before we go, we participate in our own very special tradition. This tradition is called the Phi Tau pizza eating contest, this year was a very close competition, but unfortunately my partner Marcus and I burned out and ended up taking third place. I know that next year we will be able to redeem ourselves and go for the win! I can not wait for next years contest, and I will begin training my stomach immediately!
Until the Next Adventure, Ryan Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment