Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day Blog

Its Been a rough couple days here at Coe for me. It turns out that I have strep throat, and that I may need my wisdom teeth taken out over spring break. Apparently it is not a good idea to run with strep throat, and the last few days at practice have been miserable. Going into today, my goal was to just get through the day! Everything was pretty miserable up until I checked my mail, and found a few bottles of Orange Crush and Valentines waiting for me! (One of the sororities here at Coe does this fundraiser where they sell bottles of Orange crush outside the Caf and then distribute them on valentines day.) I dont know who they are from, but it was an awesome Valentines Day gift, and it just immediately got me feeling better! It made me realize that here at Coe, there really is no time to be sick and miserable because there are to many great and caring people that are going to do whatever they can to help you feel better! I'm Lucky to be surrounded by great friends here at Coe, that will continue to help me crush whatever crazy sickness or sadness that comes my way!
Until The Next Adventure, Ryan Rey

1 comment:

  1. Crush...heh...heh...I see what you did there

    ReplyDelete