Wednesday, January 11, 2012

First Day of Classes!!!!

You know when you are a little kid, and it is your first day of school and you are extremely nervous about everything from making friends, to having a great teacher, to missing the bus. Thats exactly how today was, and it wasn't even my first semester here at Coe! I am in five classes this semester, Intro to Psychology, Macroeconomics, Accounting 2, Western Civilization 2, and Topics in Compostition. Today began with some excitement because everyone was FINALLY back at Coe, but also some dissapointment, because i had to get up at seven for morning lifting....but at least im getting ripped:) after lifting, i had three classes, along with work, before ending my day with a hard tempo run, and a team dinner in the Caf. All of my teachers seemed really nice, and my classes are all small enough that i will be able to participate in discussions, which i think really helps me fully understand the material. Something tells me that this semester is going to be great, and i know I am blessed to be surrounded by friendly teachers, and awesome classmates, teammates, and roomates along with a great coaching staff, who are all more than willing to do go out of their way to help me get over my initial nervousness and succeed. Hopefully as the semester continues, I will be able to assist potential students in their college search, and if you have any questions at all, feel free to email me at Rcrey@coe.edu!
 Until the Next adventure, Ryan Rey

p.s ^ that tagline is still kinda lame, feel free to share ideas about better ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment