Friday, October 3, 2014

Midterm Week at Coe

Selfie Before the Meeting!
This past week has been a very busy one. We are about halfway done with our semester, so of course we all had our midterm exams this week. Three of the four classes I am currently taking had tests on the same day, so I spent way too many hours this week in the library.
  
Midterms clearly got the best of us




After finishing the final one, I was lucky enough to attend a Coe College Board of Trustees meeting as a member of the Coe College Student Senate. Myself and one other senator got to get all dressed up, and spend our morning with a great group of people who love Coe as much as we do. I am excited for what the rest of this semester brings, and hopefully I never have to take 3 tests on the same day again!
Until the Next Adventure,
Ryan Rey


No comments:

Post a Comment