Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mackelmore and Formal Phi Tau Meeting!

What a great looking group
This week started off with a meeting, where we all got to get really dressed up, and celebrated our successful event LumberJack Fest, while also having our elections for the following year. I was lucky enough to be named our treasurer, and I am looking forward to the challenge!
Mackelmore!!
 As the week progressed, so did the stress! With finals coming up, one thing that really helped me Destress was actually going to the Mackelmore and Ryan Lewis concert with my friends, and it was without a doubt one of the best concerts I have ever been to! I really enjoy his music, because he actually raps and sings about things that are meaningful, instead cars money and girls. I suggest that all of you guys go check his stuff out, you will like him alot! During the concert, a few of my friends even got to crowd surf, and we were able to get really close to the front!   As a whole this concert was a great way to get out of our stressful lives for a night, and just enjoy some great music. Cedar Rapids is a great area because in about an hour each direction(we drove two), you will always be able to find some great concerts, and as a college student, Concerts are something that are always worth it!
Until The Next Adventure,

At the Concert!
Ryan Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment