Thursday, August 30, 2012

First week of classes routine

My first week of classes went really well here at Coe, I really like all of my new teachers, and my classes are awesome! It is also an awesome feeling to get back into my daily routine. My new sophmore routine is a little different, and will take a little getting used to. Everymorning, I wake up at about 7, to either go run or lift with the team, before coming back to my apartment for breakfast. At 8:50 my roomates and I all leave for our classes. On Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I have a 9am class, a 10am class and a class at noon. After my last class, I head straight over to my work study in the admissions office, where I give tours! (shameless plug, if you are a prospective student, you should definately come visit Coe and get a tour from me!!) Tuesday and Thursday, my only class is from 9 to 11 then I work in Coe's Writing Center, helping students become more efficient writers After work, I head to practice which is at 4 everyday, and we go as a team from practice to dinner in the Caf. After dinner, I quickly walk back to my apartment and shower, before going back to the library to study from about 7 to 10 or 11. The cool thing about the library here at Coe is that there are four levels, and each level gets quieter as you go up. Sometimes when I don't have much to do I will go to the library and hangout and get some light studying done on the first floor with a bunch of my friends, but most of the time, I try to study on the second level, where it is quiet and I wont be disturbed. Overall, I would say this is a pretty awesome routine, and I know that it is going to help me successful this semester!
Until the Next Adventure,
Ryan Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment