Thursday, August 16, 2012

First Blog of the Year, Back at Coe!

Having some Awesome time on the lake!
Welcome back everybody, Today is the last day of my summer at home, and I have to say it was an unforgetable one,  full of awesome things like hanging out with friends, lifeguarding and alot of running, in the beautiful town of Plainfield, but now it is Finally time to get back to Coe! I leave tomorrow morning, and i'm looking forward to meeting all of my new teammates and get a great week of training in before the rest of the campus gets back! I am also really looking forward to getting to move into the BRAND NEW APARTMENTS, that I was lucky enough to get into as a Sophomore!
Keep an eye out on this page for some awesome blogs about the beginning of a new year at Coe!
Until The Next Adventure,
Ryan Rey


Great Summer, with Great Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment