Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall Break

6 FLAGS
Early in each fall semester, Coe has one Monday and Tuesday off for fall break. This year for fall break I was lucky enough to travel back to Illinois, and go to 6 flags! It is always great to get to spend time with old friends, and even bring some new Coe friends with.

Portillos
On a Roller Coaster
Six Flags is an amusement park with some intense roller-coasters, and it was a day full of thrills. Other than 6 flags, we got got to eat at some great restaurants, but my favorite is without a doubt Portillos. Portillos is a hotdog restaurant that is only in Illinois, so every time I go home, it is always the first place I go.

I was also lucky enough to go the river walk in downtown Naperville, where we had Ice Cream, walked and enjoyed being outside. Sometimes in the midst of all of the stress that goes along with being a college student, it is great to just step back for two days, and enjoy being young. I love the opportunities that Coe offers all of their students with fall break!
Until the Next Adventure, Ryan Rey

RiverWalk



No comments:

Post a Comment