Sunday, October 20, 2013

Homecoming!

Phi Tau's Getting Ready for the Parade!
This past weekend was homecoming here at Coe, it is always one of my favorite weeks on campus, but I would have to say that this last homecoming was my favorite one yet. All week we have events at Coe that are open to everyone. We have a talent show for all of the Homecoming Court, a huge parade, a bunch of free food and carnival games, a football game and a Dance for the whole school.
  This year, the weather was perfect for the parade, and it was amazing to see so many alumni and people of Cedar Rapids out there supporting. All of the Greek organizations on campus walked together and it was really cool seeing all of the different organizations having such a good time working together.
At The Dance!
   The dance this year was at the Clarion Hotel in Cedar Rapids. Coe pays for buses to get all of the students there and it is always just good seeing everyone dressed well. Honestly I wish I could have danced more, but I probably ate 10 pounds of food once I got to the dance, there were so many good snacks!
 
Overall this was the best homecoming yet and it was so awesome seeing alumni from recent years come back and talk about how successful they are doing at the next level. I can't wait for next homecoming, and I know it will be the best homecoming yet!

Until the Next Adventure,


Ryan Rey

Homecoming KING Kobe

No comments:

Post a Comment