Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring 500

Hanging out, getting instructions for the Spring 500!
This past Sunday, I was lucky enough to get to partake in a giant service project here at Coe, called the Spring 500. All of the fraternities and sororities at Coe volunteered, and we were able to clean up one hundred yards in one afternoon. Personally, my group went to two different houses, both about 10 minutes away, and we were able to rake leaves, and remove tree branches for elderly people who wouldnt have been able to do it for themselves. I am still relatively new to this whole fraternity thing, but sunday afternoon was a great chance to get out and help the people of Cedar Rapids, while enjoying spending time with my brothers, and I hope that the next four years are filled with similiar service opportunities!
Until The Next Adventure,
Ryan Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment