Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Classes Next Semester!

Wow! It is hard to believe that I am almost done with my first semester of junior year here at Coe. I just registered for my classes next semester, and it is starting to feel like I'm not a little kid anymore!
Next semester, I am taking
1.)Modern Political Theory
2.) Enivronmental Rhetoric
3.) Organismal and Ecological Biology
4.) Acting 1
5.) Statistics

All of these classes are really exciting, but there is one that is not part of any of my Majors. I am taking acting with about 6 of my friends. We are using this class for a gen ed, but for me it will be my first experience with anything like that. I am lucky that the class we signed up for only has 12 people in it, so other than my 6 friends, there will only be 5 other people and 1 teacher who can see how terrible of an actor I am first hand!

I was also lucky enough to sign up for a May Term Class for the second year in a row. Last year I went to Montana for an environmental studies seminar class. This year I am going on a writer's colony May Term where we go to 20 baseball stadiums, enjoy games, and learn about America's pastime. I have never heard of anything like this class, but I am so happy to be able to take advantage of such an amazing opportunity through Coe.

No comments:

Post a Comment