Thursday, April 11, 2013

Picking Classes and Declaring my Major

         This week has been a really big (and stressful) week on campus! It is that time of the semester again, where everyone picks all of their classes for next semester. It is crazy to think that I will be a junior next year, it seems like just yesterday that I was coming to Coe as a freshman. Also to add some pressure to the situation, I guess that since I am a sophomore, it is time for me to officially declare my major!! One thing that is great about being at a school the size of Coe, is the personal attention that every student gets from teachers. Before I officially chose my major, I was lucky to get to meet with three different teachers, and my advisor, and sort of get their help on choosing the right one. After all of these meetings, I officially declared myself as a Business Administration and Environmental Studies double major, with minors in Economics and Politics. I am really excited to get to continue to take classes in all of the fields that really interest me. The classes I picked for next semester are Business Law, Human Resource Management, Money and Banking, and European Politcs! I can honestly not wait for next fall! Until then it is time to start buckling down, and then enjoying my May in Yellowstone! Keep reading!
Until the Next Adventure, Ryan Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment