Monday, March 4, 2013

The Return and a great concert!

Now that indoor is over, I have officially been injured and unable to race for a whole season:( Fortunately, during the last few weeks, I have been able to slowly ease back into running, as well as doing other cross training activities, like biking and swimming. One thing that is great here at Coe is how proactive our athletic training staff is. Thorughout my whole injury,  the trainers have all been great about working with me and heating and icing and getting me healthy as quick as possible. I hope to be able to keep running, and get into racing shape by March 23rd for our first outdoor meet, where I will race a 5k at Augustana.
First time running!!
G-EAZY

This week was also awesome, because I was lucky enough to get to go to a concert in Iowa City. Iowa City always has great concerts, and is only about twenty minutes away from Coe. This time, I went with a few friends to see G-Eazy. After our concert, we also got Chipotle!! The only bad thing about Coe is that there is no Chipotles anywhere in town, so the clsoest one is in Iowa City. Overall it was a great concert to cap off an even better week, and I know that next week (Spring Break) will be even better!
Until the Next Adventure,

Ryan Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment