Sunday, February 10, 2013

Going Home

Great Friend, and Shamrock Shakes <3
This past few days, I had to head home for a family thing, so I have not really been on campus. One thing that is great is that even though i had to miss a day of classes, all of my teachers and coaches were completely understanding about it. When I was back in Plainfield, it was great to get to see all of my friends, and do things like get shamrock shakes (They're back!!) and just hangout. I am lucky to be surrounded with the best group of family and friends that I could ever ask for, both at Coe and at home! Coe is perfect for me, because of it's distance, it isnt possible for me to leave every weekend  and go home, but I can occasionaly go home, when I need to see those home friends. Also, after this weekend it is clear that Coe stands out, because it really does have this family first attitude, where classes and education are obviously important, but so are relationships. I am extremely grateful for all of the people here on campus, and obviously at home, that constantly show how much they care about me.
Until the Next Adventure,
Ryan Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment