Sunday, January 13, 2013

First meet of the season at UD

My brother, polevaulting
This past weekend was our first meet of the season, a Quad at the University of Dubuque. Unfortunately I have been dealing with some hamstring injuries, and will not be racing until that is all taken care of. As a whole, this was a great meet, and a learning experience for the new freshman that we have. Everyone ran great, even after the hard week of practices that we had left. For me, even though it stinks being injured, it was great getting to see my brother put on that uniform and be able to pole vault for the first time as a Kohawk! I know that as the season keeps going, we as a team are going to keep building on those times, and be ready come spring for the outdoor conference meet!

Finishing the meet of right, with a great 4by4!
Until the next adventure, Ryan Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment